QuickBooks is an asset of small-scale and large-scale firms especially for creating financial reports or managing stocks and other inventories. Although it is equipped with advanced and modern features, there are yet technical bugs coming across while accessing QBs. Many times, you encounter problems while striving to open Company files that are actually damaged or broken. So, QuickBooks File Doctor is a high-rated rectification tool utilized to repair the damaged Company file and also fix network errors. In this tutorial, we’ve got the relevant pieces of information and every possible aspect associated with this File Doctor tool covered. Simply, read to learn!
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool – What Is It?
QuickBooks File Doctor is a complete package of fixation launched by Intuit for all later versions of QuickBooks 2015. It is a user-friendly and good-to-go tool utilized for quick-check and resolving errors that are being experienced while working on QuickBooks software.
Fixing the network issues, connection errors, Windows-related issues, data corruption, update errors, etc would be a cakewalk only after QuickBooks File Doctor Download. Generally, it is an integration of two different tools: QBs Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool (QNCD) and QBs Company File Diagnostic Tool (QCFD). Both tools functions separately depending on the type of QBs error you are facing.
Also, read : Setup QuickBooks Bank Feeds
Errors & Issues Rectified At QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Following are the technical errors that can be straightforwardly annihilated by simply running the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. Let’s have a glance:
|Error Code -6150||QuickBooks Error H202||Company File Network Errors||QBs Error Code 6210 0|
|QBs Error 6123||QuickBooks Error Code H505
|Damaged Company Files||QBs Error code -6000 -301|
|QBs Error 6147||Various Other H-Series Errors||Corrupted Windows Registry Issue||QuickBooks Error code -6000 -305|
|QBs Error Code 6189||QuickBooks Database Server Manager Related Snags||QBs Company file Updating Issues||QBs Error Code -6000 -82|
|Error 6010||Multi-User Mode Errors||Installation Errors||QBs error 6147 or –6130|
|QBs Error 6073||Malware Attack Hard Drive||Configuration Issues in Firewall Port||QBs Error Code 6190 and 816|
|QBs Error 6175||Missing or blank vendor, customer, or employee lists||Issues When Opening QBs Company File||Other 6000 Series Errors|
Prerequisites For QuickBooks File Doctor
Important Points must be kept in mind before working with the QuickBooks File Doctor tool:
- Uninstall the existing QBFD tool if you are going to download the latest version of it.
- QBs 2015 or its later version comprises an in-built file doctor tool but recommends to only using the external file doctor tool.
- QuickBooks File Doctor is only compatible with the Windows version of QuickBooks and it doesn’t work with QBs for Mac.
- File Doctor Tool more often appears automatically in case of a few QBs errors.
The post inclines to guide on how to download QuickBooks File Doctor downloaded and make it used to fix QBs errors. Continue to read!
Types Of Versions Available For QuickBooks File Doctor Repair Tool
There are two different versions available for the File Doctor QuickBooks Repair Tool. They are:
The in-built version of QBs File Doctor Repair Tool has some minimum requirements. You can access it only in the QuickBooks 2016 Desktop and later versions. Thus, use only the updated QuickBooks software in your Windows System to avoid any additional technical errors.
The stand-alone version of the QBFD can only be utilized by hosting servers that already have activated the QuickBooks Database Server Manager. This is basically used for problem-solving.
QuickBooks File Doctor Download – Easiest Tips & Techniques
Carry out the below-mentioned course of action to frequently download & install QuickBooks File Doctor on your Windows. Let’s begin:
- First and forecast, close all the opened QuickBooks-related programs running in the background.
- Thereafter, visit Intuit’s official site and download the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Click the “QuickBooks File Doctor Download” button to start the downloading process.
- After a successful download, a downloaded .exe file will save in your system.
- Open the .exe file and click the “Install Setup” tab on your screen.
- If prompted, click “Yes”
- Now, your installation process of the QuickBooks Repair Tool will start.
- A few on-screen instructions require to follow and even accept the terms and conditions to complete the process of installation.
- In the end, click the “Finish” button.
Also, read :QuickBooks Web Connector
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool – Proactive Ways To Use It
There are several ways of using this QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. Beneath, we’ll walk you through all those procedures to use it in variant ways. So, you can opt according to your convenience and better understanding. Have a short glimpse of the given directives:
Use QBFD With QuickBooks Tool Hub
First, download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your Windows Desktop.
- Once the QuickBooks Tool Hub is successfully installed, launch it.
- Navigate to the “Company File” section from the left menu.
- There, you will see a green button named “Run QuickBooks File Doctor”.
- Give a click on the button.
- Browse the company file in which you have a technical glitch.
- After that, select the respective file.
- After choosing the file, initiate scanning it.
- An error text message will evolve on your screen if any errors are detected.
- Click the “Repair” button to exterminate the issue in a minute.
Use The In-built Version Of Quickbooks File Doctor
- First, launch the QuickBooks application on your Windows.
- Now, go to the “File” menu from the upper pane and click the “Utilities” tab.
- You will then see a tab named “Repair File and Network Problems”. Give it a click on it.
- Afterward, browse the company file in which you have the error or tech bugs.
- Click on the “Show Advanced Settings” option.
- A list of issues will instantly appear. Select the most pertinent one and fix it right here.
Also, read : QuickBooks certification cost
The Stand-alone Version Of Quickbooks file doctor
- First, install the recently released or available update of QuickBooksDoctor.
- After installing the tool, access the Windows Taskbar.
- Tap the “Browse” link and find out the corrupted company file.
- Now, a couple of options you will have on your screen.
- 1-Go with the first one if having issues in the QBs Company file.
2-Go with the second one if experiencing network issues.
- After selecting the specific option, provide your correct login credentials.
- Then, press the “Next” button.
- Opt for the one from Workstation and Server as per your requirement.
- Click “Yes” if running the QuickBooks server and vice versa.
- The repairing procedure will begin.
- Wait for a few moments. This effectively helps to eradicate the error that you face.
- Now, close the tool and open the error-free Company file.
Beneficial Recommendations For QBs Users
After repairing your QuickBooks Company File, strive to back up the QBs Company file data comprehensively. Afterward, generate a backup data file in a removable hard drive. Make sure to back up the data at the end of every month.
What To Execute If QuickBooks File Doctor Tool Is Not Working?
The required steps to be considered are noted below:
Restore the backup of the QBs Company file
Make use of the auto data recovery to instantly get rid of the QBs file doctor not working error.
Additionally, configure the antivirus software and disable the hosting mode.
QB File Doctor is a valuable tool wisely accessible for resolving various QBs errors. Hopefully, after reading the aforementioned information, you are capable enough to download the File Doctor tool and make the best use of it.
However, some of you might have still confusion regarding the software and problematic hurdles. Luckily, professional help is just a phone call away from you. The only need to do is to put a single ring at the 24/7 Online QBs Customer Support Number. And let our certified connoisseurs fix the accounting bugs.